Wednesday, March 31, 2010

-Fun-

My pet is not the first subservient woman I have had in my life. That being said, most fall to one side or the other of what I am looking for. Either they end up on hands and knees in front of me, begging me to put my feet on their back, because I glance at a footstool, or they argue, contradict, and think they know better what I want, than what I tell them. It is appropriate for a submissive to do as they are told, or to try to please the dominant in their life, but it is also important for them to be themselves.

My current pet doesn't toe that line in the middle. She stands on it. With both feet planted, hands at her hips, unwilling to move from being perfect for me.

Personally I believe this to be a huge stroke of luck on my part. It's a bit like getting into the shower, and having it be the exact temperature you want, every time you turn the faucet on, immediately. It just doesn't happen normally.

On top of all of this, she is also perfect for me in many other ways, most of which I couldn't put into words, but the one on my mind at the moment is that she is fun. You take a standard submissive out, and have an opportunity for them to express themselves, and you generally get a vomiting of whatever they believe you will like. Tonight we were in a gallery, that normally shows off local college artwork. Tonight the gallery had a sign on the wall saying that any one looking at the works of art, should add to them, or the room itself in ANY way they wanted. To this end the walls were half covered with drawing/paintings/and pictures, and there was a table that was a piece of artwork to itself in the middle of the room. On the table was a selection of art supplies (mostly markers), that were free to be used, either on the walls themselves, paper, or whatever other people had put up as pieces of art.

What ensued upon us finding this room can only be described as "Fun". Both of us are very young at heart (despite my actual age), hence there were many comical drawings or changes made, such as drawing hearts in the eyes of a very well drawn gunman from the old west, making a large sign that said "smile" with a smiley face, adding feathers to the spokes of a bicycle that had been painted and left upside down on one end of the room, adding wings to a kermit the frog doll, and writing next to it on the wall "a flying frog, now flies aren't safe anywhere!". This continued for close to a half hour, and all I could do was smile during almost all of it.

I will not see my pet tonight, or most of tomorrow, and oddly enough I miss her already. Regardless of what she thinks, smothering me is hard. Then again if you look at it logically: I love the girl, she appears to be perfect for me, she is willing to do whatever it takes to please me, and that last part could include me saying "you stay here, me and my best friend are going to go for a ride so I can get some air"... Why would I ever want her to leave?

I love her, and have no plans on letting go of her. Enough said.

-Thoma
aka Shade

1 comment: