Thursday, July 8, 2010

My live in slave.

My girl moved in with me on the second, since then I couldn't have been happier. She got back and was on her period, but I'm a dirty old man, so I didn't care as much as most would. Apparently she hasn't been eating well enough over the summer, normally I have a hard time leaving a bruise on her body (I love how strong she is) and hickeys are out of the question. On the ride back from picking her up, I left several hickeys and bite marks on her neck and shoulders, most of them unintentionally. The first night back she got bent over the edge of the bed with her hands tied to the frame on the other side, while I took every cane, paddle and flogger I had to her ass. After that, since I didn't want to have a hard time cleaning any mess, I took her to the bathroom. Once there we fucked very hard, I wasn't gentle, and I didn't need to be, either she missed me, or missed the pain I gave her, or the humiliation of being fucked while on her period had made her absolutely drenched. I attempted to take her ass twice that night. The first time didn't work, and she believed she had failed me. I don't think she has done any thing wrong unless she -Chooses- to fail or disappoint me. I spent several minutes holding her and letting her know I wasn't disappointed with her. A bit later we tried again when I was partially soft, and we got to the point where I was honestly fucking her ass, while fully hard, but it became too much. Hmm... I should use her ass again soon. That night ended with a ton of cuddling, and holding eachother as if someone was going to take the other person away.
Since then she has stopped bleeding and has been fucked many times, though I can't enjoy filling her with my cum yet, because of baby concerns, I'm pretty sure she explained that in her blog. I have also beat her in various ways, attached clips, smacked her, and other things.
The next night of note was a few nights ago. She was cleaning the bathroom, and came in to the bed room to see me uncoiling a 50' long rope. For the next twenty minutes or so I played with the rope and knots putting her in a modified Karada. One modification made it so pulling and tieing a knot spread her pussy and ass wide. Originally I was going to take her for a walk with it under clothing, but when I saw how well it worked I just wanted to take her. It's nice being the Master, no one gets to complain when you change your mind. The rest of the night was me fucking her in various poses with various amounts of rope on her.
Then there was last night. Her and I were laying in bed and I asked if she was hungry, so we went for a long walk. She was wearing her collar with a cat bell on it, which jingled with every step. While walking she was molested, including having both of her tits out in the open air. We got dinner, which involved a few people who hadn't seen me in a while coming over and talking with us, and me smiling knowing my pet was wearing her collar proudly. After dinner we went for a walk down a few trails on what used to be the local frisbee golf course. They are currently tearing the area apart and redoing it. So no one was back there, and it was just about pitch black. While she was in the woods, she got groped, slapped, spanked, exposed and fucked quite nicely. During it all she was told to verbally degrade herself. She has become better at doing this. After that we walked home with her bell jingling the whole way, and I will cut it off there, because our readers (assuming we have any) don't really need to know what happened after we got home.

-Thoma
aka Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment